Thursday, August 14, 2008

My darlings

We're ready for church!

I was trying to get them to ham it up a bit... look where it got me. Two dirty looks.


Will :"Let's play with the flags!"

Mae: "Great idea."

Me thinking to myself: "Why are the flags still out? 4th of July is long gone!"


Minutes later... the smiles hadn't improved, but I guess they were going for the more natural pose that day. Will LOVES his new shoes. I found them at an outlet and got every pair I could find. I have to hide them from him because he wants to wear them everyday! I can't blame him, they're friggin cute! Although someone at church said he was ready for golfing... I don't care, they're cute!


Mae reading to her doll, Malea. ooooh, I love my little girl.

Today Will was supposed to be napping. I went in to check on him and Mae had snuck in his room. Apparently, she was overly concerned he didn't have enough stuffed animals in his bed, so she gave him every one she could find! There was no where for Will to lay down so he was just waiting for me, standing there.
Why are there so many songs about rainbows? Because they're awesome! I had never seen a whole rainbow before. I was so excited to see one on Saturday.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I love that Mae has a black cabbage patch just like Megan did. I did the same thing (inspired by Megan---but my oldest actually picked it out when she was a few months old. I guess black was better to look at than the white baby). Your kids are sooo cute! Such Stephens kids!! BTW-In case you do not remember me, I am a friend of the Stephens fam. I met you when Mae was only a few weeks old.

Rachel said...

You're kids are adorable! I love their cute little personalities. And I like Mae's black doll. I'm sure Brady will like it, too. (Since he served his mission in Georgia.)

Emily said...

Love the shoes! Love the pictures! They are adorable!

The Schooley's said...

Will's crib looks like my boys beds. You would think they would not like to sleep in them, but they do. I have no idea how, but they do. Loved the pix. Super cute.

Stephens Family said...

I love all of your pictures. So cute! And I am also so impressed at how timely your comments are, I wish I could be like that, but I always think I'll write something later and then later never comes.

Lacey Sue said...

Amster you have the most beautiful kids, family, and spirit, I've always looked up too...and I still do! I love to read about your life- cause I never see you to hear it in person!!! :) love you!