Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not much to blog about...

We haven't had too much going on recently, but I've taken some cute pictures on my phone of the kiddos. Mae was sick last week for a few days with some mysterious virus or something that the doctor couldn't figure out and she is finally feeling better. Either the sickness wore off or the amoxiccillin worked, who knows!? Mae had preschool yesterday and instead of going out shopping like I have in the past, I just stayed home with Will. He is the most loveable, content child! He is such a joy and I love having this alone time with him. First we snuggled on the couch. Then he let me tickle him so I could hear his cute laugh. Then, we danced. Then, he helped me do the dishes and the laundry and while I got busy doing those things he was content to read books or play with his toys. By the time we went to get Mae he was so excited. Mae jumped in the car and said, "I gotta give Boy a hug!" She gave him a huge hug right there and he just loved it. So I guess I'm not sad about preschool afterall -- I get this wonderful alone-time with Will that I've never had before now. Isn't it crazy... he'll be 2 in December! Time is flying by.

Mae said she needed her picture taken while we were walking home from the park.
Will in his tank-top that I despise. Matt insists its cool... I instist its trashy.**


My sweet girl.
Something else that is new with us is that I started working in the evenings again. Nothing too exciting, just a little job at night.

Well, like I said, not too much to blog about, so I guess this is it!
**Not all tanktops are trashy, just this one on Will cuz the arm holes are huge and show half of his body and when he wears it he is constantly lifting it up to show off his belly and then when his hair isn't done and he has a messy face... TRashy!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, I miss you guys and doing nothing with you. We are doing fantastic here, and I haven't been homesick at all, but I still really miss my friends. Where are you working? I'm glad preschool is going so good, I'm so jealous! Brie needs it desperately! Love ya

Natalie said...

Who's moved away???? Yeah, we checked out Head start programs and they are 8:00-3:00 five days a week. I can't send my baby to school that long all ready.

The Schooley's said...

What are you doing for your job? THat is great. I love Mae's hair up. So cute!!

Emily said...

What cute Kiddos! I love the last picture of Mae. In the background you can see how much the kids have changed. Their hair was so dark! I can't beleive will is almost 2! Insane!

Rachel said...

Your kids are too cute for words. Where did you end up getting a job? I knew that you were looking.