Monday, September 8, 2008

I just love this little girl and can't believe she's doing this already. Will recently learned how to steer on the ATV as well... don't even ask about the binky, it was a necessity that day
Look at those eyes
Busy doing a painting project
I wanted to try this one B&W, I really like it!


6 comments:

Sharon said...

I love all these pictures! SOO dang cute of the kids! They are both getting so grown up, its crazy.

Sorry I don't leave as many comments now that I use Google Reader! I guess that is the downside!

Lacey Sue said...

Your family is precious! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so darn cute! We bought my daughter a bike for her birthday, I am so excited to see her ride it.

Emily said...

Love all of the pictures! I love black and white. I can't beleive you have been doing this for a year! I love that it has kept us connected! :)

Amy said...

Amy, you really do have such a beautiful family. I love all your photos.

The Schooley's said...

Love the black & white. I swear you guys make the cutest babies!! I loved the Silver Lake photos as well. Looks like you have had a great summer! The kiddos are growing so fast!! Miss you guys!