Monday, September 8, 2008

Sliver Lake

We had a great time on Saturday. We went with my sister Stephanie and her family to Silver Lake, but we like to call it Sliver lake because that's what Steph thought I was saying and we've been laughing at it since. So anyway, it is up by Brighton and its just beautiful there! We just walked around the lake, it was really quick but fun -- perfect for little kiddos. Then we went to a nearby campground and had hot dogs, smores and tin foil dinners. The campground was so nice because no one was there and the kiddos walked around on these huge boulders and just had a blast.

Mae and her cousin Maren
Will, me, Mae and Matt
Max(Jackson on his back), Matt and Steph
My and my boy
It was such a perfect day.
Maren, Mae and Landon
Mae and Landon

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Wow! It looks beautiful! I remember doing tin foil dinners up South Willow canyon with my fam as a kid. Believe, it may have seemed like a quick trip, but your kids will remember it!

k myers said...

What a fun trip. We recently went camping, and I think it is probably more fun when you have kids that can play. Or maybe not, then they can run wild and free and you are busy tracking them...I guess we just have to enjoy each time we go for different reasons! I was thinking about good ol cross country the other day and our vow to say only good things about a certain coach and I was just laughing! Those were the days...

Rachel said...

I love that you do all these fun little things...your kids will remember that more than ANYTHING.