Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged

I'm thinking Allie tagged me, unless she knows a bunch of Amy's... either way, I consider myself tagged.


1. Where was I 10 years ago? In 1998 I was just starting my junior year of high school and just about to turn 17! I was running cross country, getting ready for region and state. I was in band and yearbook and loved driving around in my VW with my friends!

2. What's on my to do list today?
Go to see Mom and Dad, check.
Do the dishes
drink a diet coke
clean up the house and the bread Will tore up all over
read books with Mae
make dinner
go to work

3. What if I was a billionaire? I would pay off debt, finish school, invest in properties so I'll never run out of money and help people out.

4. Five places I have lived: Grantsville, Utah; Orem, Utah; Austin, Texas; Minot, North Dakota; Stansbury Park, Utah.

5. Snacks I like- Cheddar and sour cream Ruffles and anything chocolaty

6. Three bad habits- Reading inbetween the lines too much and getting stressed about nothing, I get antsy when I'm home too much and I'm figity - either checking out my nails, playing with my hair, tapping my fingers or something that annoys people.

7. Who am I tagging? Anyone who feels the urge!

No comments: