Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Black Rock


We went to Black Rock last week, one of my favorite places. Mae was excited to have her picture taken. This is her "silly" face.

We brought a "picnic" if McDonald's is ever called that.
And what did Will think of the whole thing? He was soaked, and screamed and cried when it was time to go.

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

How fun!! Look how long Mae's hair is getting- wow!!! And poor Will, you guys picked on him and made him leave :)!!! I love impromptu trips like that!

Emily said...

I had no idea it had a name! Looks like so much fun!

Rachel said...

That looks like fun! It's funny because I always used to say in high school that my idea of a perfect date would be "Eating happy meals on Black Rock." Now you're family has been on my "perfect date!"

Sharon said...

Awwww!!! That makes me miss high school days with you!