Mae's imagination is blooming more everyday. She is more aware of her fears and doesn't always know what is/is not rational. She loves telling stories and pretend talking to her friends on the phone. Anyway, last week I heard her having a full conversation and went to check on her. It sounds like someone else was in the house because she was talking so much! This is what I found... Just talking to herself in the mirror with a basket on her head.

We went to a park with cousins Landon, Jackson and my sisters Stephanie, it was such a fun day!

Mae at the park!

This picture cracks me up because this is honestly how long Mae's attention span lasts... by the time the camera is out, she's gone.
Mae and Landon playing with the small amount of leaves
Last week we went to Corn Belly's with most of our cousins. Everyone had such a blast, even my teenage nephews that are "cool" now. Here is Sammy, Koli, Rachel, Jacob and Zach
Mae and Landon and ?? playing on the bouncy thing. 3 minutes goes by fast when you're boucin!
Will was scared and didn't want to go on this train ride but I just put him on Koli's lap and this is how happy he was when he came back!
What would a day be without a Pumpkin Princess (I'm assuming that's her name...)? Mae was so excited to meet a real princess! Will and Landon don't know what's going on!
And last week we watched Kathleen and Ray's little guy, Jonah, he is 9 months old now and the cutest thing ever. When he gets excited her crunches up his eyes and nose and breathes really fast through his nose. It is hilarious, and every time I got the camera out he'd do it again! I loved it. It was so fun to see Will next to him... Will seems like a huge giant to me now, because little Jonah just crawls around.

Last week we went to Corn Belly's with most of our cousins. Everyone had such a blast, even my teenage nephews that are "cool" now. Here is Sammy, Koli, Rachel, Jacob and Zach
Mae and Landon and ?? playing on the bouncy thing. 3 minutes goes by fast when you're boucin!
Will was scared and didn't want to go on this train ride but I just put him on Koli's lap and this is how happy he was when he came back!
What would a day be without a Pumpkin Princess (I'm assuming that's her name...)? Mae was so excited to meet a real princess! Will and Landon don't know what's going on!
And last week we watched Kathleen and Ray's little guy, Jonah, he is 9 months old now and the cutest thing ever. When he gets excited her crunches up his eyes and nose and breathes really fast through his nose. It is hilarious, and every time I got the camera out he'd do it again! I loved it. It was so fun to see Will next to him... Will seems like a huge giant to me now, because little Jonah just crawls around.

3 comments:
You always do fun things together...reminds me that I need to be better. :)
What cute kids! I love Mae's imagination! Jonah is a little cutie, I haven't seen many pictures of him.
I can't believe mae's hair! It is so long! And I can't believe Jonah is already crawling! WHAT?!??! It seems like he was just born! Looks like you guys are doing good! Did you sell your van?
Post a Comment