Monday, October 20, 2008

Smart boy

Where are your fingers?
Where is your mouth?
Where is your nose?
Where is your hair?
Where are your teeth?

Will has learned a lot this week! Pretty soon he's going to outsmart us all... oh wait--he already does.


12 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

Goodness he is so dang cute! I miss you guys!

The Schooley's said...

Man, I miss that stage. He is cuper cute!!

Stacy said...

So cute!!!

Leeann said...

I was waiting for a "Where is your bum?"
LOL
I love when they turn around and poke it out. :)

Lacey Sue said...

HE is so darling! I love it when your little ones start to discover all that is around them, they are smart little things aren't they?!?

Lacey Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty Moncur said...

He's adorable! This is such a cute age.

Rachel said...

Such a cutie! I love that you've got pictures of this.

The Stephens Family said...

hey amers! i got your comment about our pumpkin...we downloaded this free stencil from the internet... it is amazing there are like a gajillion of them! We are going to a halloween party on saturday night so I will post the pictures of the pumpkin we carve at the party as well :) Love ya!

Stephens Family said...

I love this post. What a cute idea!

Emily said...

so cute! I love his eyes!

Loni said...

How did he get so big? He is so darling!