Friday, October 10, 2008

Okay I promise I'll finish boring you with Will's baby problems. But I had to share the happy ending. Matt got baby out of the dryer this morning and Will was so thrilled! He held him and hugged him, like a new friend was finally back (and not stinky and dirty anymore). So all is well in the Stephens' household now. We can all sleep better tonight knowing this.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh good! I think we have all learned a lesson from this. I let Brady know that he is not to throw away any of our children's favorite toys under any circumstances!

Lacey Sue said...

Thank heavens!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Sharon's blog. Just wanted to leave a comment and say I enjoyed reading your blog!

Sharon said...

Oh cute! I'm so glad that everything is back to "normal" with his baby! It makes life so much easier!

The Schooley's said...

Yeay for happy endings, & I love reading about what you are going through. It is far from boring so just remember that!!