I've been tagged!
5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you. Tag 5 people.
Five Fears
losing one of my kiddos or having something horrible happen to them
getting in a car accident
spiders
having someone close to me die
roller coasters (mainly because I get way sick)
Five Joys
Being married to Matt
Mae
Will
playing the piano
having a prayer answered
Five Obsessions/Collections
Diet Coke
Taking pictures, but not really scrapbooking
making hair bows for Mae
blogs, I won't even reveal how many people I stalk
Grey's Anatomy
5 Surprising Facts About Me
1. I've never broken a bone or had stitches. The only times I've been admitted into the hospital were for childbirth.
2. I get a little depressed when winter drags on too long
3. I love Raisin Bran and one of my pet peeves is where the raisins take over and there's way too many! Who wants to eat a big bite of just raisins?? No one! Thanks!
4. I hear a lot about "I should quit diet coke," etc. But I'm just the opposite. In my family diet coke is like taking a tylonel and in my family, taking a tylonel is like taking a drink of water(not really though). It just makes you feel better! Stomach ache? Diet coke. Headache? Diet coke. Hungry? Diet coke. Bored? Diet coke. I think you get it now! I look forward to having it every day (Or Diet DP). If I have a large amount of tasks to do, if I drink my beverage of choice I feel like, "I can do this!" and when I'm stressed it just makes me feel better. There is a lot of guilt going around, but I'm not going to have any of it. I'm just going to enjoy my beverage, thank you very much.
5. I have poligamists in my family history(4th great grandparents or something like that), some of which settled Grantsville!
That's it! I tag: Emily, Natalie, Leann, Rachel, Lacey (And anyone else wants to do it, please do!)
3 comments:
Amy- I hardly ever see you at church anymore! Matt said you've been helping out in primary. I swear you have a ton of callings! I found your blog on Mike and Leah's and decided I need to check it out more often! Check mine out anytime!
I enjoyed reading those facts about you! I love your blog... it is always so entertaining! You should be a writer. I'm going to have to disagree with you though on the Raisin Bran. I am all about the raisins. The more, the better. So that breaks your theory. Funny thing is Rich doesn't like raisins. Go figure.
That was a great read! Cheers to Diet Coke!! Chris Veazey came home from his mission today if you can believe that!! I feel very old!
Post a Comment