My friend Emily came over with Olivia and Gavin. I don't know if Mae remembers Olivia or not, they have seen each other a couple times in the past year but they just moved back here and we'll get to see them all the time now! Mae and Olivia were instantly friends again, as you can see! It was so cute. And by chance, we both dressed our kids up as cowboys/girls.

We got all ready to go to the trunk or treat.
Will was not happy and threw a fit until someone suggested giving him candy! It worked! Isn't my mom awesome? I asked her to help me make the vests and chaps and she did a great job! Thanks Mom!
I love how Will's hat was huge on his head.

She loves dressing up!
This is Matt's idea... notice anything missing? (pants!)

Megan and Rob came over which is always a blast for us.

This is Matt's idea... notice anything missing? (pants!)

Megan and Rob came over which is always a blast for us.

Kathleen and Jonah came over. Jonah was a cat and Kathleen was a Lego! So awesome.

We carved pumpkins. On the left, Rob did a scary/mad face..? Megan did a black hole. I did Jack, Mae(I) did a pirate, and Matt did Count Dracula.
And this is how we ended the day... perfect! Thanks Megan!

Mae and Will ate tons of candy, but not as much as I thought they would. After a couple of hours Matt had them take a bath and I hid all of the candy. Mae asked later where it went and I told her its gone and we'll have some more tomorrow! She was totally fine with that answer, surprisingly. Maybe that's because I told her if she ate too much she'd throw up. I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

We carved pumpkins. On the left, Rob did a scary/mad face..? Megan did a black hole. I did Jack, Mae(I) did a pirate, and Matt did Count Dracula.

And this is how we ended the day... perfect! Thanks Megan!

Mae and Will ate tons of candy, but not as much as I thought they would. After a couple of hours Matt had them take a bath and I hid all of the candy. Mae asked later where it went and I told her its gone and we'll have some more tomorrow! She was totally fine with that answer, surprisingly. Maybe that's because I told her if she ate too much she'd throw up. I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!
9 comments:
CUTE! Looks like you guys had such a fun night! I love Will's all-purpose shirt! LOL! And James loved the naked chaps.... of course he would.
Happy Halloween!
Good grief, what a fun day!! I LOVE Halloween too!! Next year, we need to organize a in-between trick or treat for those who live in Stansbury and Tooele, and those of us who live in G-ville so we can see each other!!!
Oh my goodness Mae and Will look so adorable!! Kyle loved the picture of will without pants, he was cracking up...Hilarious!!! It was good to see a pic. of Meg and Rob, gosh we haven't seen them in so long. We miss you guys!
They both looked really adorable, even cute in real life than in the pictures.
Darling! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love dressing up. And I can't wait til next year when I'll have a little kiddo to dress up too!
Your kids looked adorable!! Love the costumes. I especially love the one with Will without pants - so funny :) Oh, and your professional family pictures are so gorgeous - what a cute family!!
What a fun Halloween! I have to admit, that was a cute half bumb shot, totally something Cody would do...I guess boys will be boys...
Those cowboys/girls, sure are cute! Loved seeing all the pix you posted. Those apples are making me hungry!!
what adorable photos! The costumes are so cute and so are the kids in them!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment