Tagged
T.V. Shows I Love To Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Friends
3. The Hills
4. We don't have TV
5. so that's it
6. for
7. this
8. list(I watch my shows online :)
Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Took Mae to preschool
2. Went to Wal-mart (what else would I do?)
3. Had lunch
4. Cleaned the kitchen
5. Washed the laundry and piled it on the bed for Matt to fold (I love him!!)
6. Tried to make a kids' beanie unsuccessfully
7. Took Mae and Will for a walk
8. Had dinner and went to work.
Favorite Places to Eat
1. McDonald's(its a must with the kiddos)
2. Cafe Rio (yes, I live in Utah, so what?!)
3. Panda Express
4. In N Out
5. The Cheesecake Factory
6. Papa John's Pizza
7. Taco Bell
8. Movie theater treats! yum!
Things I Look Forward To:
1. Bedtime
2. Taking a shower (and being alone for 10 minutes)
3. The holidays!
4. Having another child(I think I talked Matt into it!) but not for another few years... lets get what we've got under control first!
5. Visiting family here and in CA
6. Days when I get to just hang out with Mae and Will and do whatever it takes to make them laugh
7. Seeing Twilight on the 21st!
8. Hawaii in the spring
Things on My Wish List
1. Lasik... oh that would be heaven
2. A treadmill or something similar
3. A house
4. No stress-- is that possible?
5. No more student loans!
6. Go back to school (Some day)
7. More babies. I know I already said that.
8. a king size mattress (to fit us and the kids!)
I tag
1. Emily
2. Sharon
3. Lonzi
4. Rachel
5. Lacey Sue
6. Stacy
7. Leeann
8. Anyone who wants to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment