Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I have never been a winter-lover as an adult. But living here, you just deal with it. However, over the past few weeks, I've had such wonderful things that have reminded me of why its so nice to have winter and fall, here are 13 reasons.

1. Getting out the down comforter! Totally worth it being cold!
2. Getting the kids dressed in jackets and sweaters (not my personal fav -- I get too hot; but they are so cute in them!)
3. Baking treats
4. Being able to stay inside and not feeling guilty about "wasting a perfect day" because when its cold, the perfect day is staying inside!
5. All the beautiful fall colors
6. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!
7. Snow
8. Having a lot of occasions to see family
9. Watching Mae and Will experience new things, like walking in crunchy leaves, looking at Christmas lights(Can't wait!) and trick-or-treating.
10. So many reasons to celebrate this time of year.
11. Getting a Christmas tree! Hopefully this weekend we'll get ours, yay!
12. Super Saturday, the one day a year I get new, crafty things.
13. Winter is only a few months and Spring will be here very soon!

No comments: