Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas


Christmas was wonderful. It was peaceful and very relaxed.


Mae asked me on Christmas Even "Is Santa Clause in the sky yet?" She was so excited to leave him cookies and have everything ready for him!

Will was just excited! He loves balls! We gave him this kickball for his birthday and he takes it to bed, to eat... everywhere. He was thrilled to have a basketball hoop to play "Game" now.



The thing Mae was most excited about was a pair of little kids' scissors! That's all she did most of Christmas day. Until now they've been forbidden because I've heard too many horror stories of little girls cutting off their beautiful hair. Now she has some dull scissors and I'm hoping she won't be cutting anything but paper.
The day after Christmas was my family's party. We have to have it at a church now that we've gotten so huge as a family. Will LOVES his cousins! (And found this basketball and carried it around the whole night!)

We did some gingerbread houses which was so fun. Mae ate handfuls of candy the whole time!

And Will didn't really do anything except for play with this ball in the gym! It was such a fun gathering. We did our white elephant gifts as usual. I got some old recipe box and Matt got some "Sex Wax" I guess its to wax a surfboard but someone thought that was funny. the kids did a gift exchange and that was fun too. We also ate a load of food and made some hygiene kits to donate. It was a fantastic day; I love family party's.

BIG is a matter of the mind! Will seems to think so anyway...

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Your family is awesome!! I am glad your Christmas went well!! Your kids are precious, their smiles are so bright! I hope your New Years is just as good!

Rachel said...

Such cute kids. I hope Mae sticks to the paper, as well; she has such beautiful hair!

Rachel said...

What a fun Christmas! I LOVE the video of Will playing basketball. What a cutie!