I find it very hard to believe that Mae is going to be a Sunbeam tomorrow! Where has the time gone? She was just barely born! I thought about this happening when she was born and thought "That is YEARS away!" And its already here.
Mae, 5 months old (GOOOOO UTES!!!)
Mae, 5 months old (GOOOOO UTES!!!)
And 3 years oldI substituted nursery last week and had Mae and Will with me. Mae has really started to enjoy nursery now. It was a huge struggle for such a long time, until she felt comfortable, I guess. But I think the structure of Sunbeams will be great for her. I'm so excited for Mae and her new step in life tomorrow and.... let's all pray for her teacher who has 15 new 3 year old's tomorrow! (and that's just one of the 2 sunbeam classes)
3 comments:
Oh how sad....that is so many kids. There is only 1 other little girl in Bries class and that is sad too, I guess there needs to be a happy medium! Good luck to our little sunbeams!
Kamaryn is headed to Sunbeams tomorrow too. Our ward will be having 3 sunbeam classes and I'm just lucky enough to be one of the teachers :)
How did it go?
Post a Comment