Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have a feeling this is going to be the best Christmas ever.

I'm dead serious.


We made the list, bought the gifts.

We are going to be home this year, with our cute real Christmas tree.

Matt's not working...
I'm not working...

We get to have a nice, relaxing day, at home.

Also,
Mae is 3.

Will is 2.

Mae has been asking me "Is Santa Clause in the sky yet?"

She gets it!

And guess who is Santa!?

ME!

(and Matt, of course)

I just can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I totally agree with you...this Christmas is going to ROCK! Why??! Because it's a simple one...we are home, we are healthy, we are blessed, we are TOGETHER!!!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! Merry Christmas to you and yours my dear friend! I love you!!!!

Sharon said...

I know it!! I love it! Katie is only two, but she totally gets it this year. She had a hard time going to sleep last night cause she kept asking about Santa. And then I woke up at 6:00 this morning, because I was so dang excited to see her reaction!

Merry Christmas!!