I can't tell you how happy this little coat makes me.

I bought it when I didn't even know I would have a "Will" one day. I got it when I was pregnant with Mae, like 12 weeks along. I was dying to buy something babyish and knew my baby boy that I'd been dreaming about would wear it one day... and here he is! Will has been getting his 2 year molars(birthday in 1 day!) and you would hardly even know. He is so sweet and always happy.

We checked out the swings and slide in the neighborhood nearby. Mae could not believe we now have a choice of 2 parks to walk to!

Matt and I had an awesome "birthday" date this weekend. He got me tickets to go to Body Worlds. It was a really neat, if not freaky experience; very educational. I told him since it was my choice, lets go to Chuck-Arama! he of course did not take me seriously (What? There's something for everyone and 52 kinds of soda, what could be so horrible about that?) And he was thrilled when the wait was too long so we had to get some Noodles instead. After that we went to the Jazz game. It was such blast. GO KYLE!!!

Mae has been getting into the fridge to get snacks lately, and I caught her eating
olives on a
butter-knife, sitting on the
couch watching a
movie. She was proud of herself and saw nothing wrong with the whole situation!
4 comments:
I remember you showing me a picture of that coat while you were in North Dakota! How fun to actually see him wear it now! Its SO cute!
I'm glad you had a fun birthday!
How funny!!! I am glad the coat is finally being enjoyed...I had NO idea you posted anything. Since we've gone private our blogs don't tell our friends that we've posted anything...my blog says you haven't posted in 2 weeks, no wonder no ones been visiting me anymore...they all think I've quit blogging. I finally decided to check yours to be safe...and to my dismay I find you HAVE been blogging and I had NO idea!!! Forgive my lack of commenting then!! :)
yay! I made it! So cute pictures!
That is a dang cute coat!! Next time you come to the park, stop by our house and we will join you :)
Post a Comment