Today is Will's birthday. I can hardly believe two years have flown by so fast. Will is the sweetest little boy. He is always ready to snuggle. He loves hugs and kisses and learning new words. He is very content and always finds something to do. He hasn't met a stranger, he's friends with everyone. In the grocery store he says "Hi" and waves to most people we pass. He loves laughing at Mae and splashing her in the bathtub. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this little guy. He is my sweet little baby boy.
Happy Birthday Will! This is a video of the last year.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness that was the cutest video ever!!! Happy Birthday Will! I can't wait for Will and Ezekiel to play together :)
What a cute little guy! Great Job on the video. So fun to see how much they change! Happy Birthday Will!
The video is so adorable! Happy Birthday Will! He's the cutest little guy!
Love it! I can't believe our babies are 2! I was also blown away that Mae's head was WAY above the sink in one of the pictures! They are all getting so big! It seems like yesterday we were pulling our hair out with newborns and babies that could get into everything but weren't old enough to understand much! Those were the days! Thanks for helping me through it!
Happy Birthday big guy!!! You are adorable!!
Post a Comment