Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Checking on Will...

Yesterday Will was playing around instead of taking a nap. He can climb out of his crib and just plays until he's tired, then climbs back in and goes to sleep. One time he was on Mae's bed, which works, too! But yesterday it was something completely new!
You know those big toy buckets?


I took a bunch of pictures and then put him in his bed. I guess he was reading this book in the bucket and got so comfortable he couldn't stay awake any longer!

11 comments:

Rachel said...

It's amazing the positions they can fall asleep in...wish I were still that flexible!

~April~ said...

What a cutie!!

Crystal said...

that is sooo precious!

Sharon said...

Oh my heck! That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! So glad you got pics!

Natalie said...

I LOVE it! This is so great! Hope does the same thing, but I haven't found her in a position like this. It is so cute! Kids are so funny.

Rachel said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Hope he didn't wake up witha krink in his neck!

Emily said...

That is adorable!

Lacey Sue said...

I laughed out loud on this one, too dang cute!!! How adorable can he be, seriously?!?!?

Misty Moncur said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Stacy said...

I love those pictures! Way too cute!!!

Alison said...

I love this pic, Amy! So glad you were able to get it on camera!