Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo

We had so much fun going to this place yesterday. Its perfect for Utah! Mae and Will just run wild and have a blast. Then we go home and they are so worn out at bed-time, perfect! Mae was so brave which is unlike her; she went up these huge slides by herself! We went with my sister Stephanie and her two youngest boys, Landon and Jackson. This is definitely something we'll be doing often.
Some videos for your enjoyment:


Will loved this little kids area. Count how many times he falls!




This video cracks me up. Stephanie and Jackson go down and she sent Jackson by himself! Turn up the speakers so you can hear his laugh, its adorable!



And then, Landon, Will and me going down the slide. Will was NOT happy about this! Notice he doesn't laugh like Jackson did! I took him up it again later and he was mad!! I went down with him on my lap and he help tight to me the whole way! It made me get butterfly's, I can only imagine what it did to his little belly!


4 comments:

~April~ said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Emily said...

We went there for the first time too right before we left. LOVED IT!!! We will have to go together this summer!

Leah and Mike said...

I love this place!! Oh and the kids love it too :)

Rachel said...

How fun! I love that little laugh! Some kids are just more into things like that than others I guess.