Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who does he think he is?!


Will has been disagreeing with me all day today! I'm sure he picked it up from Mae and just started trying it out.

me: Its time for your nap!
Will: No it not.

me: I'm doing the laundry right now.
Will: No you not.

me: No, you may not pull your diaper off.
Will: Yes! (With a huge smile)

me: I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back.
Will: No...

me: Its time to take Mae to school.
Will: No it not.

So far it hasn't worked, but thanks for trying anyway, my cute-little-opinionated-2-year-old! Hopefully this phase doesn't last too long.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL! He is too funny! What a cutie!

Rachel said...

I guess we will suffer through toddler defiancy disease together! Ethan really struggles with this right now; I find myself always threatening to give one of his favorite toys to a kid who doesn't tell his mommy no all the time...he usually stews over that one... :)

~April~ said...

I do know how you feel. Ashton isn't doing it so much yet but Kamaryn... she'll be 4 in about 3 weeks and honestly... some days are just horrible with that child. Sigh. I can't wait *insert sarcasm here* for Ashton to start.

Lacey Sue said...

IT LASTS FOREVER :) Atleast it has with my kids :)! hehehehe