


We went to the zoo today and it was really nice with hardly anyone there. I wasn't sure how Will would be, but he was excellent and even stayed in the stroller(when strapped in with a 5-point harness). Mae is so good now, to just walk by me; she is at such a fun stage. We drove by East High School, "Troy Bolton's school" on the way and Mae said she saw his friends, I was dying. And on the way back she asked if he was still at school. I told her he's graduated, but she insisted that he was still going to school because its HIS school! Okay!
Poor Will has been having a rough few days. Over the weekend he had a fever and he suddenly hates taking medicine unless Matt is giving it to him. He has the 1 last molar that is coming in and its been a bugga'! He's never had a problem with teething but this last one is making up for it!

For dinner tonight, I wanted to do something festive and thought green German pancakes with green milk sounded great! I could not believe how weird they looked! I kept looking down and thinking it looked like rolled out playdough. Surprisingly, Mae and Will ate more than I did... they loved it!
1 comment:
Kids always surprise you with what they will and won't eat. I can slave all day making something I think they'll eat and they turn their nose up at it because....I don't know why, just because. Or I can cook a hot dog in the microwave for nine seconds and they love it. Kids.
Post a Comment