Mae's face when she saw the new snow!
"WHAT?! It snowed??"
"YESSSSSS!"
I personally said a little prayer of thankfulness for the surprise snow last week.
We tried and tried all winter, but were never able to get a snowman made. This snow was perfect! It was a dream come true for Mae. It was really fun; we had such a blast! And now I have 'make a snowman' off my list of to-do's.
"WHAT?! It snowed??"
"YESSSSSS!"I personally said a little prayer of thankfulness for the surprise snow last week.
We tried and tried all winter, but were never able to get a snowman made. This snow was perfect! It was a dream come true for Mae. It was really fun; we had such a blast! And now I have 'make a snowman' off my list of to-do's.
2 comments:
Look how cute you and your kiddos are Am!! I love it!!! And what a DARLING snowman kids!!!!
That is such a cute snowman, and Mae's face is priceless! love the green German pancakes.
Post a Comment