Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MAUI day 3


Max, Stephanie, Ardena, Matt and I decided to go on a snorkeling cruise to Molokini Crater. The boat left at 7am and it took a couple of hours to get there. The water was the most beautiful color of blue! There were tons of fish in the water and we had a great time. I was so freaked out when I first jumped into the water, but I got a little floatie thing and then felt much better. We swam around for about an hour until we were totally worn out. Back on the boat they had a really great BBQ for lunch so we ate non-stop until the boat left Molokini. On the way back we saw dozens of whales!! We even saw one that was nursing her baby... it was just amazing. I only took one picture but it was a pretty good one!

leaving Molokini Crater




Ready to go!


Later that night after napping all afternoon, we went to dinner at Cafe Ole and then Mom and I went to see the last little bit of the sunset on the beach. After that, we went to a little town, Lahaina and walked around and did some fun shopping.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

The snorkeling cruise sounds like so much fun!

Lacey Sue said...

um...gorgeous pictures...VERY JEALOUS!!!!!!

Rachel said...

How fun! And so cool to see whales!