My musings on the very simple, happy life that I love with my family.
Welcome home!! I alway "pay homage" to my bed whenever I get home from a trip. Can't wait to hear more about it.
Welcome back! I ran into your parents at the store the other day and they told me you were stranded in Hawaii! I'm sure it wasn't as fun as it sounds! Glad you finally made it back!
Can't wait to hear the details!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Welcome home!! I alway "pay homage" to my bed whenever I get home from a trip. Can't wait to hear more about it.
Welcome back! I ran into your parents at the store the other day and they told me you were stranded in Hawaii! I'm sure it wasn't as fun as it sounds! Glad you finally made it back!
Can't wait to hear the details!
Post a Comment