My musings on the very simple, happy life that I love with my family.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Happy Anniversary
We've made it 8 years and time is flying by faster than I thought possible. I'm so glad I get to share my life with this wonderful, hard-working, kind, loving man.We had a wonderful day together... I'm glad it was a holiday!
Congrats Amy! I will never forget your anniversary because I had to miss you reception because Jason had a night planned to propose to me!! So funny, I remember being so disappointed about missing it, but it was soon forgotten! Your family is so cute!
5 comments:
Wow! 8 years!! That is awesome! You guys are so wonderful! Congrats...and here's to many, many more years to come- clear to eternity!!! ;)
Congratulations!!
Congratulations you guys! Good job Amy for putting up with him :)
Congrats Amy! I will never forget your anniversary because I had to miss you reception because Jason had a night planned to propose to me!! So funny, I remember being so disappointed about missing it, but it was soon forgotten! Your family is so cute!
congratulations on 8 years! You guys look wonderful!
Post a Comment