


Mae had a dance performance with her ballet class. They performed Sleeping Beauty and it was fantastic! Mae was part of the overature. She got right up there with no fear and even smiled! I was surprised she was not scared of being on a big stage. She just loved it. I think Mae was thrilled to dress up and dance. She has loved dancing this year!
6 comments:
She is so beautiful! I can't believe she was so brave! Good job Mae! Happy Aniversary too!
So cute! Do you guys still go to Jazz-n-It?
Stacy - No, we've been doing the Stansbury School of Ballet since its nearby. Mae has loved it! I'm guessing you haven't been to Jazz-n-It!?
oh my word...isn't she the cutest thing in the world!!!!! I love it!!!
She is SO darling! (you already knew that) I am sure it was so fun to see her on stage, I love the little wings!
So cute. I would loved to have seen her.
Post a Comment