These pictures are completely mixed up, but I'm sure it only bothers me!
We camped in the Idaho side and it was beautiful!
Will and Kate at the beach
Mae being Mae
This is how they slept! It was so cute. On our 2nd night, we layed them in bed and gave them their cool flashlights and told them they could play with them as long as they layed down. I wasn't sure if it would work, since it wasn't even dark yet, but they were so tired! Matt and I left the tent and within 10 minutes the flashlights had stopped moving... they were asleep.
Mae decided she does like sparklers
We loved having s'mores every night
Will and Matt
Mae and Will liked visiting this horse down the road from our camp. I had to teach them that they could feed it weeds but the key is, you have to let go once the horse is comping down 2 inches from your fingers!
We camped in the Idaho side and it was beautiful!
Will and Kate at the beach
Mae being Mae
This is how they slept! It was so cute. On our 2nd night, we layed them in bed and gave them their cool flashlights and told them they could play with them as long as they layed down. I wasn't sure if it would work, since it wasn't even dark yet, but they were so tired! Matt and I left the tent and within 10 minutes the flashlights had stopped moving... they were asleep.
Mae decided she does like sparklers
We loved having s'mores every night
Will and Matt
Mae and Will liked visiting this horse down the road from our camp. I had to teach them that they could feed it weeds but the key is, you have to let go once the horse is comping down 2 inches from your fingers!

1 comment:
Looks like SO much fun!
Post a Comment