Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So GROSS

Today after swimming lessons, I sat Will down for his lunch and he said, "No! Poop!" EEwwww... so I took him in the bathroom and took care of it all, although those swim diaper definitely didn't hold everything in! It was discusting and Will cried the entire time I got him cleaned off. So gross!

Anyway, we swam for a couple more hours and had a great time, and then it was time to get ready to go. I went to take Will's diaper off and once again... it wasn't empty! I'm *hoping* he did it each time once he was out of the pool but I'm still not sure about the second time! SICK! I got him all clean with a diaper and clothes on and then get Mae dressed.

Then I'm ready to go... but where is Will? I yell into the men's restroom nearby and he comes strutting out in nothing but his t-shirt. Sick WILL! What are you doing naked in the men's restroom alone?!?!

So I borrow a diaper from a friend because I'm out of them and wait for a nice-looking man to snatch Will's shorts for me. A couple seconds later, he comes out and hands me Will's shorts... his diaper... and ew! What the heck is this?!

A huge pair of men's red underwear?!?!?!

Those aren't mine, but thanks anyway!

We got home and I have been washing, bathing and cleaning everything! But the thing that really grosses me out the most are those men's underwears! gross!

6 comments:

Carl said...

Oh, one of my worst poop fears! The red underwear story is HILARIOUS...you could always keep if for a nice white elephant gift...even better 'cause it's used, right?

The Schooley's said...

I hate those swim diapers. They are so nasty. That is hilarious he brought you out a huge pair of red underwear. I would have burst out laughing.

Misty Moncur said...

So, not to downplay the disgustingness of the poop, but was he a nice-looking man or a man who looked like he might be nice? I'm still unclear on that point.

Rachel said...

Gooo!!! How sick! That reminds me of a time on my mission. We had a little lady clean our laundry and one time the laundry came back with a huge pair of blue men's underwear in it. The underwear was full of holes and so sick. We were very confused. Then a little 9 year old kid that had just been baptized asked us if he had seen a pair of blue underwear. Apparently he likes his underwear really big and he had slipped his unders off with the baptism clothes and we had taken them to wash them.

Stacy said...

Too funny! I'm laughing, but with some sympathetic understanding! :)

k myers said...

Hilarious and Disgusting! That is a good story though....