

" I'm freeeeeee!"





We stayed in Oceanside for a couple of nights and it was heavenly. We relaxed so much and went to the beach for 3 days! We swam so much, but we couldn't help it -- the water was warm and it felt so nice so sit on the beach. Mae and Will were in heaven playing in the sand and "jumping" the waves. Matt and I did some boogie boarding, walked to the pier and Nonny flew a kite with the kiddos. Poppy made a sand castle everyday and the kids loved helping him. Kyle, Brittany and Zek swam and played every day until Zek ate enough sand to fill his tummy. Mandy, Tim, Penny and Luke came one day and showed our kids what to do in the water. It was such a wonderful time, I hope we get to do that again next year!
3 comments:
So fun! I haven't been to the beach in the longest time. next time take me!
Your so lucky to have in-laws that live there...I wonder if they could adopt us?? Brenda
SOOOOOOOO jealous!!!
Post a Comment