We started off in Disneyland... it just gets better every time. Mae and Will love it and it was so much fun to have Matt with us. A vacation full of fun times!

On Savanna's birthday she got her $60 birthday card from Disneyland and picked out the cutest Tinkerbell outfit you've ever seen! This was in Small World with Nonny, Heather, Sam, Savanna and Mae.
The boys... Kyle, Zek, Will and Matt
Mae, Sam and Penny
Kyle, Brittany and Zek on the Jungle Cruise.
Matt took this picture of Will in Peter Pan. This is his scary face!! I love it!
Will, Mae and Savanna on the train... Will's absolute favorite ride.
Me and Mae in Buzz Lightyear... I can't get over her sunglasses! She is so cool!
Mae loved meeting Tinkerbell. Did I mention that it was REALLY hot but there were no lines? We did sooo much in the 2 days we were there!
We had such a fun time with all of the family who could come with us to Disneyland. Thank you so much to Nonny and Poppy for such a wonderful time! We love you guys!

3 comments:
Too much fun! I love that pic of Will on Peter Pan. I've never seen Tinkerbell when I've been there. Who the heck is Fawn?
So glad you gys had such a good time.
Aspen is SOOOOO jealous you got to meet Tinkerbell, we've never seen her the past two times we've gone. Kudos to you for finding her ;)!
Looks like SO much fun! Cute pics!
Post a Comment