
As we drove through the canyon yesterday,

We listened to the primary music CD and Mae sang this song while it played:

"Our Father has a family.

Its me! Its you.

All others too,


we are His children.


He sent each one of us to earth, through birth

To live and learn here in fam'lies.

God gave us families,

to help us become what he wants us to be.

This is how he shares his love,

for the family is of God."

"
My Eternal Family" by Matthew Neeley.
6 comments:
Wow, that brought tears to my eyes! Amster you are the worlds best mommy! And your kids are so wonderful! Thank you for sharing this song, these beautiful pictures, and your spirit with me!! (and with us all) :)
Cute post! I loved all of the pictures. And Ryan and I loved the previous post, you guys were babies. We should get together sometime soon.
ADORABLE!
Loved, loved, loved the pics with the words of the song!! so cute!
Brenda
So cute! I love how you guys are always out enjoying the great outdoors. I wanted to go up the caynon to see the pretty colors, but life has been too crazy.
I think this song makes me tear up in Primary every week. No matter how obnoxious the kids are this song always changes the mood. Can I steal Will? He is such a babe!
Post a Comment