Friday, October 16, 2009

Old Times

I was just looking through some old photos and realized that these were taken so long ago (so it seems).
Here is Matt, fresh out of basic training and skinnier than any many should be allowed and I am barely 20 years old. Seems like yesterday, honestly.Here we are trying to get a photo on Christmas day with our North Dakota family. We were cold... and lonely so we had a dog and a cat!

The first time we hiked to the south willow lake.
good times... good memories!


5 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

HOLY CROW he was a skinny dude wasn't he?!?!?! Your ND picture about broke my heart, I remember missing you a ton when you moved so far away. But you surprised me- and were in town the day I had Aspen's baby shower and you were able to come, made the ENTIRE party better for me!!!!
I love hiking, next summer, we are totally going to go together.

Sarah Larsen said...

WOW! The first picture is so crazy! I seriously can't believe how different Matt looks. And you look so young! Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

Now that I think about it... I wasn't even 20 yet, I was 19! And it was 8 years ago this month!

Bodell Family said...

Those are the best pictures EVER!!! I'm still laughing :)

Rachel said...

LOL! Oh my goodness! You guys are little kids! I can't believe Matt in the first picture! So crazy. I missed you guys when you were in N. Dakota!