19 years ago I was just turning 9 years old and I was already an aunt! I considered myself very lucky and loved my little nephew Wikoli. He's not only grown up, but taller than me!
(and taller than both of his parents)
Today Elder Wikoli Kaaihue enters the MTC, to start his mission to Honduras.
He is more than prepared and mentioned in his farewell talk "When I read the Book of Mormon for the first time, 11 years ago... "
So, when he was 8? Wow.
I'm so proud of the young man he's become and so excited for the adventures he is going to have.
Good luck Wikoli, we will miss you!
2 comments:
Time Flies....I remember when he was born....and it doesn't seem like 19 years ago.
Oh wow!!! What an amazing kid, hope all goes well and he has a truly awesome mission!
Post a Comment