Monday, March 15, 2010

The Weekend

We prett much live for the weekends and this past one was very fun.











On Saturday I ran a 5k. It went from the state capitol to Memory Grove. It was a beautiful morning and a really fun run. Mae and Will had fun waiting for me with Matt and were so happy to see me at the end. It was a really fast course, so fast that I got in under 30 minutes, yay!! I got an email later that day though, appologizing for the fact that the course was 150-200 meters too short... dang it.





We came home and got ready for a friends birthday party. It was a carnival and the kids had a blast. When we got home we had about 4 inches of snow! The kiddos were dying to get their snow boots on, so we headed outside. We cleared the driveway and then made an actual snowman! Mae was thrilled!
Then, later that night I got to go out for another friends birthday! It was so much fun and the perfect end to a great Saturday.





Happy Birthday Rach!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! My lizard face made it to the blog! Thanks so much Amers! It was such a fun night - great food and awesome company! Loff you girls!

Julie said...

Looks great. I miss the downtown area so much, and I wish I could have come to the b-day dinner. Ah well.

Lacey Sue said...

The race looks/sounds fabulous! Good job on the time!! Awesome!