Mae and Will are in the same swimming class together. However, we have two ends of the spectrum with these two.

Mae is thriving in her class and loves it more each day. That is her, floating on her back. She is loving it!! I think she likes the organization of having a teacher and trying new things.
Once our lessons are over its time to have lunch and then swim until we are exhausted. I wouldn't have it any other way - this is what I love about summer! We go back and forth between the kids area and the deep end. Mae loves to act like my teacher and teach me new things. If I don't do it correctly, she is strict and makes me try again. Will jumps into the pool an average of 3,000 times per day and says "Cannonball!" half of the time. I love it.

The first few days were great- then Will decided he hates swimming lessons. Its not that he hates water or swimming... he just hates having a teacher and having to do what they say... I guess. Honestly, I have a hard time figuring this little guy out. Once swimming lessons are over he is a fish and having the time of his life, but cried through the lesson on Thursday.
Food + swimming = a very happy boy!
I am so glad we have two more months of scorching heat summer days!
2 comments:
Yay! I love swimming lessons. Hopefully they will get better for will.
Post a Comment