On Saturday we went to see my nephew march in the Alpine days parade. Mae snagged this awesome mask.
Then we drove to Snowbird for some end-of-the-summer fun.
Mae yelled, "Mommy, faster, faster!" the ENTIRE ride! I'm a little too cautious, apparently.
I thought Will would be scared, but he loved it and pretended to be in a star wars ship.After that, we stopped for some ice cream.
| It was a beautiful, perfect day. |
On Sunday we attended church and then headed to the monthly Cask Clan dinner.
Since I can remember my dad has used this wheel barrow to grill. He puts the grill on top of the coals and the food turns out wonderful. At one time my parents actually owned a grill but have always preferred this instead. Yep, that's how the CASK CLAN does it.
Mae and Will had a ball with their cousins.
And me and my sisters went on a tour of Gville, where we go check out all the stuff that has changed.
It was a fun night. I'm glad we do this at least once a month.
Will told me that he wanted to stay with Cookie (the dog) all day long. I said, really you do? and he said, "Yes, I love that dog..."
3 comments:
How fun! I love Snowbird! We have a time share up there and go up each summer. I wish we would've known you were going, we had some discount tram tickets! I LOVE that your parents use the wheel barrow for a BBQ... very inventive! HA HA!
I LOVE this entire blog post! Gosh Amy it makes me miss you guys so much! Mae is beautiful! Will is such a little stud!!! Love you guys so much! Hope to see you very soon :)
Post a Comment