Will is officially on a soccer team and wears his uniform proudly!
I think he's still trying to figure out the point of the whole thing but he does have the running part down.
Will never takes breaks except for a sip of water... he runs... and runs... and runs.
If you haven't ever watched 3&4 year olds play soccer, you're missing out.
This is what we'll be doing every Saturday.
1 comment:
this makes me so excited to become a 'soccer mom' and have a little boy. I say it all the time but if my little Crew is half as cute as Will I just might eat him up...
Thanks again for the beautiful flowers they make me want to grow a garden so I can have fresh flowers all the time. THey TRULY brightened my day & made it all the more special :)
Post a Comment