Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tooth Fairy Tales

See those tiny little bottom teeth?
Get a good look...
 because, they are gone!



These pictures were taken March of 2006 in the morning when Mae was so happy to start the day - hence the bed-head!

 While we were in California Mae lost her first tooth.  She was so lucky to be staying at Nonny & Poppy's house because apparently with the higher cost of living and everything, the Tooth Fairy pays very well there and she got a crisp 5 dollar bill and some quarters. 


This past week the other tooth was barely hanging on.  Everyday it would get a little more lose.  On Sunday it was ready to fall out.  I asked Mae if I could tie a string on it to "measure it". She would not fall for it and told me it was going to come out on its own!  So we were eating lunch and I encouraged her to bite her sandwich down on the tooth to see if anything happens... moments later she was pulling the tooth out herself!


Can this little 5-year old's life get any more exciting?!  Its almost too much to handle!

3 comments:

Jamee said...

Wow I can't believe her hair...was it really that red? Your kids are so cute and so is your blog. You are welcome to send me your email address and I will send you an invite to mine. Looks like you guys have lots of fun :)

Stephens Family said...

Mae is growing up! She looks so old in the last picture. Cute post.

Brian & Kerrian said...

Looks like Mae and Hudson are going to be singing "all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" together!!!!! Fun times ~ I agree I live in the hope that we could rewind 6 years and re~play the past, but have so much hope and lots of dreams for the future!!!! It was so fun to see you the other night!! Let's do it again soon!
Kerrian