My musings on the very simple, happy life that I love with my family.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Let the Good Times Roll
Some time ago groupon.com had a coupon for bowling at Fat Cats.
We realized we had never been (with the kiddies) so we took the opportunity on Labor Day.
(Sorry Matt - I couldn't resist)
I don't know if Mae and Will fully caught on to what the game was all about, but they definitely had fun rolling their 14 poundhot-pink ball down the ramp.
We had pizza from The Pizza Factory - I think I ate enough bread sticks to last me a lifetime... they were so good!
You can't see Matt's score but I'm here to confirm that Mae did indeed win - BOTH GAMES! She was thrilled and is still telling just about everyone she knows that SHE WON.
No comments:
Post a Comment