Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sunday

On Sunday, after we were finished watching conference, we went on a little hike around Silver Lake with some of our friends.

 I'm always saddened when summer is over, but it makes it even more sad when its 90 degrees one day and 55 the next(approximately).  
 HOWEVER, the leaves were burning with color.  
It was beautiful.  
It was a little cold and the first time we'd used our jackets in awhile, but it was fun.
 I watched a lot of conference on Sunday.  Matt watched it when he wasn't asleep...
and the kiddies "played quietly" for most of the day.  
I feel refreshed after hearing such wonderful words from our prophet and apostles.  I cannot wait to read it all in the Ensign.
It was a fabulous Sunday.
And can you believe how brave I am to cut off my hair?!
It took much a long time, maybe even months to get so sick of my hair that I finally had no choice but to get rid of it.
So far I'm loving it.
Thanks Sarah, you always do such a great job!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

So gorgeous! I did got up there once this summer! Bummer. Maybe we'll have to go up and see the colors too. Your hair is seriously adorable!

Bodell Family said...

I Love your hair!! So cute!!

Brian & Kerrian said...

That is my favorite childhood memory ~ going to the mountains after conference!!!! SO fun!

Nanette said...

Love your hair!

k myers said...

Oh man! I love your pics, it makes me homesick!!! Vegas is good, just no season change...Well, I guess it's going to be cold next week at 70...sigh. Winter isn't my favorite, but fall in Utah is great! Enjoy it for me!!!