Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Stephens Family

The Stephens

Rob, Megan and baby Robbie
 When we visited Cali we took some time to get some family pictures.  They all turned out so cute of everyone.
Kyle, Brittany, Zek & baby Kaaden (And a little one in the oven!)

The REAL Stephens family


Nonny, Poppy and the grandkids

Poppy and the boys

Nonny and the girls
The two who started it all... Thanks Nonny & Poppy!
I am truly so blessed to be part of such a wonderful family.

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

They all turned out SO adorable! :)

Alison said...

Amy,

I LOVE these pictures and am head over heels in love with Mae's hair. How adorable!

K... so... where did Matt and his brother get their curls?? I expected to see his mom and/or dad with the same curls, but nope. What the heck?

Love your blog!
Alison

Rachel said...

Such a cute and FUN family! You're lucky!