| December 11, 2006 |
It was just yesterday when he was a tiny baby in the hospital. He slept a lot. He snuggled a lot. And he was a champion eater!
Will has always been a peacemaker, even as a baby.
He loves his sister and always has her back.
He loves trying new things.
He LOVES his bike.
He loves playing in the snow.
He has an endless amount of energy.
His favorite letter is O.
His favorite food is potatoes.
How do I know these things? because of the game he loves to play at dinner, called, "Raise your hand if you have a question." It involves Will saying that and then us asking him random questions and he says "Not Cowwect" or "Cowwect!!" Yes, I know it doesn't make any sense at all!
If there's water, he's in it.
If there's snow, he's in it.
If there's a mess, he probably made it, however, he is usually the one to clean it up.
He has about 4 capes that he wears everyday. His most common phrase is, "Mom, will you put this on me?" when he brings me a cape to put on him. They vary from a pillowcase cape I made him, an old baby blanket or a towel.
He can be serious.
He looks for every opportunity to be funny.

And he has taken the hearts of many with is sweet smile.
He loves anything to do with Star Wars.
He loves pretend fighting and doing karate with his sister or anyone who will play with him.
He is calm and happy 99% of the day.
He is quiet and loves to do his own thing.
He is also loud and loves to make sure he is heard.
He used to fall asleep anywhere, but not anymore.
But sleep is very important to him and he has to get 10+ hours per night.

He is very obedient.
He loves his mom and dad.
He loves church and his Sunbeams teacher, "Miss Sawah" (And says he wants to marry her).
He is a friend to anyone and everyone... he's never met a stranger.
I'm proud to be his mom.
I'm proud to say he's my son.

Happy 4th Birthday Will!
I love you more than I can say.... but I think you already know that.







3 comments:
Amy, that was a truly beautiful post!! You are truly blessed with an amazing son!!! Happy Birthday sweet little boy!!! ;)
What a stud muffin! Happy Birthday Will!
He's a handsome little thing. Happy Birthday, Will. :)
Post a Comment