Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Will's Birthday

 Will's birthday celebration started the moment he woke up!
 He was so happy to get a big wheel and lots of Star Wars stuff.
 He was actually really busy all day because he had so much playing to do with his new toys!


Megan, Rob & baby Robby came from Logan.  We had pizza, root beer and chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and kisses on top.  I think he likes chocolate, what do you think?  
Will had a fun day, but the real fun was planned for his bday party - Star Wars Jedi Training, to be exact.  Unfortunately he woke up in the night with a terrible croupy cough and we had to hold off on the party for now.  Will said, "Mom, my froat is bwoken." in a little raspy voice... so sad!  
After sewing 11 Jedi robes, making a Deathstar pinata, and light sabers out of pool noodles, I am ready for this party!  More details to follow...  

That night Mae had her ballet performance in The Nutcracker.
 She was a Small Sweet, again this year.
She really loves ballet although sometimes she says "its too hard."  
I'd imagine her little muscles get quite the workout though.
I didn't tell her this, but I'm not going to ever let her quit... so get used to it little girl!

 Baby Robby was the cutest and ever clapped for Mae- so sweet! 
 I think Mae's favorite part is wearing makeup.
Will could not be more thrilled with the events on his birthday...

The school had everything set up for MORP dance later that night so we took the opportunity to use their backdrops for our family photo.
It was a great day.  I'm so thankful for my sweet Will and that I get to be a part of his life.  He is 4 years old now, wow.  And I'm so proud of Mae for dancing her heart out!

Thank you Megan and Rob for coming!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Amy you are amazing! It sounds like such a fun party - can't wait to see pictures!

Meredith said...

so cute! someday my little boy will be this big. wow. I'm excited and sad all rolled into one. mostly excited to see him grow, develop, learn, and gain his own little testimony though. :) congrats!! your fam is so cute!
Yours Mine and Ours