Monday, January 10, 2011

Eden

Matt had a whole week off work between the holidays this year.  Our first thought was to enjoy being home but if anyone knows me, you'll know that doesn't last long and I get cabin fever, quick!
A little trip to the mountains seemed like the perfect thing for us.
We were able to go with some friends & their kids, so we all had fun.
 We went to the jacuzzi in our swim suits, coats and snow boots.

 We did some sledding.

 We found another sport Will loves.

 We played in the snow some more.

 Admired the beautiful scenery.
Eden is the cutest little town with a friendly people and beautiful mountains surrounding it.
 We watched a family of 4 deer each morning out the window.
And swam some more!


2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Love the posts.
A few things:
1. I love the picture of you guys going to the hot tub.
2. I love that Mae was in tears over the pillow pet. What is the deal with those things? Kate wanted one so bad.
3. Santa is a scary concept, so Will I totally get it. Ryan started to tell Kate that Santa would come in her room and check to see if she was sleeping and the whole time I was behind Kate shaking my head at Ryan to stop.
4. And lastly, I love the last picture of Mae sleeping, how do kids sleep like that? Uncomfortable.
Kind of a long comment, sorry!
We miss you guys!

Jamee said...

How fun! I think every family needs a little getaway once in a while. And yes, that was gorgeous in the pictures...so probably amazing in real life.