Last week at school Mae won a bike! Seriously, where's does this girl get her good luck?
Every week they turn in their reading minutes at school and then their names go in a huge bucket. Last week they did the drawings for books and bikes. They called us ahead of time so I could be there. They called Mae's name and she was cool as cucumber! She walked up on stage and didn't even smile! Funny girl!
And just so you're aware, Will is still alive and well and living each day as if he were batman/darth vader/spiderman/ironman/bad guy. I'll be honest, he does get bored from time to time but he loves being with me all day (I think).
3 comments:
I never win anything. I need Mae to send some vibes my way...
good thing she's not in our Bunco group!!
WAY TO GO Mae!!! She rocks! Now, she needs to share some of that luck with me!!! :)
Post a Comment