My musings on the very simple, happy life that I love with my family.
I was just looking through our wedding book, so here are a few pictures of us while we were dating.
The last one is of the birthday party Matt put together on our first date.
Good memories!
well if Matt's youthfulness didn't give these pictures away the size of the cellphone in your hand does!! j/kYou guys are such a perfect couple.
LOL! Oh my goodness, that's HILARIOUS! I remember you coming home for Thanksgiving break and telling me all about Matt. You were head over heals for him!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
well if Matt's youthfulness didn't give these pictures away the size of the cellphone in your hand does!! j/k
You guys are such a perfect couple.
LOL! Oh my goodness, that's HILARIOUS! I remember you coming home for Thanksgiving break and telling me all about Matt. You were head over heals for him!
Post a Comment