Friday, February 25, 2011

Winter Retreat

When someone asks what we're up to this weekend, I'm not the type of person that would say,
I just want to stay home and relax.
Even if we don't have any plans I would never actually say I wanted to stay home, 
I'd just say we didn't have plans yet.
I'm not a homebody.
My parents went crazy when I was growing up because I always had to be going and doing something.
They are homebodies.
Luckily I married someone who is a little of both.
Obviously he's gone a lot during the week and loves his time at home,
but also loves to go and do fun stuff too.

A few weeks ago we went to St. George to warm up with some friends.
It was great to get away and just enjoy the weekend together
no laundry, no cleaning, no studying.


We went on a little hike

Played with bubbles




I tried to figure out the effects on my phone's camera


Mae is always ready for her photo to be snapped!

I love these two!  They are so sweet and loving.  Please stay this way forever...





A new development with Will -
he smiles really cute when I tell him to do a "handsome face"
Notice the head-tilt. :)

1 comment:

Jamee said...

Love the pics. We get to go enjoy a little bit of st. george in april...I would love to know where that hike is...it looks absolutely beautiful.