My favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate-chip. I've tried just about every brand. Some have way too big chocolate chunks, some don't have enough chocolate, sometimes the mint is way too overbearing to enjoy the ice cream.
Well, good new boys and girls,
the search is over.
I've found THE BEST there is!
First of all, it has a really creamy ice cream.
Secondly, the chocolate is PERFECT... little shavings... little flakes... sooooo good.
So what happens is you take a bite and taste the mint part, then that melts and you're left with the little flakes of chocolate.
It really is an amazing process that takes place in your mouth.
Try it. You will not be disappointed... unless you hate mint chocolate-chip ice cream,
then I can't offer you any help.


3 comments:
I have to agree with you that this is the best mind chocolate chip ice cream. Brett calls me an ice cream snob, but seriously, why eat the calories if it is crap.
I love it too. I would like to be included so I can follow your blog. I enjoy it bunches. This is Linda Smith and my e-mail is onourown6373@msn.com. Thanks.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? do you know my obsession with mint...particularly starlight mint chocolate chip ice cream?! This is probably my favorite dessert on the planet...we must be
star(light)-struck destined friends. I know exactly what this amazing process is that you are talking about.
Post a Comment