Wednesday, May 25, 2011

10

Ten years ago today, it was record heat -- in the 100's and we were melting while getting our pictures taken!

Ten years ago today, I made the best choice and today I'm still certain of that.

Ten years ago today, Matt and I were married for time and all eternity... I am still so thankful for such a wonderful man.

Ten years have past...
it feels like I blinked and its just flown by.
But then I think back on what we've been through already 
and we've definitely earned the 10 years we have so far.


But we're still here and still in love...

There's something to be said about that.

us on our wedding day, May 25, 2001
Here's to another 10 years babe.

I couldn't be happier with the life we have!



Awhile ago we had talked about what fun, amazing, milestone-making-trip we'd want to go on to celebrate our 10 years.  Then we decided that we'd be happiest if we spent that money on a new house instead.  They were supposed to break ground today(which would have been super fun on our anniversary!)... but it looks like that's been delayed as things often do in the house business.






1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! 10 years is huge. And I think buying a house beats every other fantastic plan you could have thought up.